This week’s guest is Frank Farmer, President and CEO of American Metal Roofs in Flint, MI. His story is quite interesting in that he grew up in an extremely impoverished family with the unlikely dream of becoming a physician.
He went on to become the youngest person accepted to medical school at Michigan State University. And while he finished all the classes, right before graduation he realized that being a physician wasn’t practical for him.
Creating The Right Contractor Sales System
He knew someone who was successful working within a window business and took a position in that industry. Working his way up, he helped grow that company to over $20 million before leaving to start his own company, American Metal Roofs.
With his new company, Frank developed and refined his sales system to train and build a team of very successful salespeople using a unique training method. You’ll want to listen closely as he describes how his sales system creates an urgency inside his customers that makes them want to act immediately.
From his system-building methods to the interesting process he used to develop the morals within his business, there’s a lot to take away from this conversation, so you’ll probably want to listen to it more than once.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why You Have To Keep Generating The Gasoline That Goes To The Engine
- What The Sales System Really Starts With
- Why You Need To Team Up With Someone Who Understand How To Select The Right Salespeople
- The Story You Have To Tell Your Customers And Why You Have To Tell It
- How To Overcome The Poverty Mindset
Dedicated to YOUR success,
- FREE One-on-One Strategy Sessions available to start making more money today.
- Accelerate LIVE 2020 - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
7 Secrets to Becoming a Wealthy Contractor by Brian Kaskavalciyan. (Amazon)