On today’s episode, we’re talking with Rick Wuest, owner of Thompson Creek Windows Company, a family-owned business in the mid-Atlantic region.
Rick started working with his father who owned a B2B window manufacturing business. After buying his father out in 2000, he did his research, soaked up all the information he could, and decided to take the gutsy move of firing all of his customers and transforming his business into a B2C windows company.
Grow Your Home Improvement Company
Thompson Creek now employs about 470 people and is on track to do in the neighborhood of $76 million this year (out of a single location), making it one of the largest home improvement companies in the country.
You’ve heard me say it over and over - success leaves clues and I’m amazed at what Rick has done in such a short amount of time – figuring it out and doing it on his own - so you’ll want to listen closely. It’s a great, inspiring story.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The real distinction between the successful company and the struggling company;
- How the 10-step selling system shifted the entire landscape of his business;
- Why – if you delegate to others – you have to keep them accountable;
- How to get unstuck and move in the direction of being the real owner of your business.
- Why you need repeatable processes in every area of your business.
Dedicated to YOUR success,
- FREE One-on-One Strategy Sessions available to start making more money today.
- Get your ticket to MORE Freedom, MORE Control, MORE Time Off & MORE Profit in 2020!