Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
As a listener of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, you have been missing out (and it’s all my fault!). I can’t believe this is the first time that you’re hearing from Brian Gottlieb, owner of Tundraland, but it is certainly better late than never.
Brian shares his incredible story of starting with a $3,000 cash investment on a card table in a friend’s warehouse in 2009 to what is now a $140 Million company with 600 employees.
You’ll hear the wealth of insights he used to help him get where he is today, but what really sticks out is the mindset he used to get himself (and his team) to keep pushing forward and keep improving.
This is an episode you’ll want to listen to or watch on YouTube here over and over again - picking up tips, tools and a new way of thinking about your business every single time.
Don’t miss out - this is a true masterclass in the mindset of The Wealthy Contractor.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Who you have to hire early on
- What you need to let go of as a business owner
- How to build a vision your team can unite behind
- What mistakes the home improvement industry needs to avoid right now
- How to adjust your mindset to be able to take yourself from where you are to where you want to be
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Discover the 5 Simple Steps to More Profitable Leads by downloading The Referral Success Blueprint
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).