On this episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast we’re talking with Megan McGuire, Marketing and Sales Director at Weather Seal of West Michigan.
Megan got her start in marketing when she was just 17 years old as a telemarketer for vacation memberships. Over the years what she discovered was that there was a huge market for learning how to set appointments in an outbound fashion.
Leads For Your Contracting Business
Now an expert at outbound home improvement marketing, she’s been a key factor in growing Weather Seal from a $1.7 million business to a $10 million, well-oiled machine.
I urge you to go back and listen to this podcast a couple of times because when you hear Megan talk about how this business works, you’ll realize that it’s not rocket science. Everything that comes out of Megan's mouth is pure gold, so listen closely for nuggets.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The Difference Between Branding And Lead Generation
- Why The Post And Pray Method Of Marketing Doesn’t Work
- The 48- To 72-Hour Window Theory And How To Use It To Your Advantage;
- What Nebulous Leads Are And How You Can Make Them Work
- Why Your Marketing Staff, If You Train Them Right, Should Be Junior Closers.
Dedicated to YOUR success,
- FREE One-on-One Strategy Sessions available to start making more money today.
- Accelerate LIVE 2020 - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Click Here To Follow Megan Knows Marketing on Facebook