Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
As the owner of two home improvement companies, DJ Desjardins has an incredibly valuable perspective on the industry. Throughout his entrepreneurship journey, though, he has always put an emphasis on process and customer experience.
Believe it or not, DJ has grown his companies to a total of 175 employees that complete over 2,600 jobs per year - and actually works less in his business than he used to. This is because he has invested heavily in customer experience and processes - and then he gets out of the way!
As you listen to this episode, evaluate the areas in your business where you can create a superior customer experience and implement a process that will ensure you reap the rewards for years to come.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to identify opportunities for processes
- The value of accountability to your business
- When you get to do the functions in your business you enjoy
- Your top priority to grow your business when you are the only employee in your business
- The information in your business that’s as good as gold
- How to weed out bad players from your team
Dedicated to YOUR success,
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Discover the 5 Simple Steps to More Profitable Leads by downloading The Referral Success Blueprint
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).