Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
Many home improvement and home services entrepreneurs have been guilty of the ongoing struggle of working on our business rather than working in it, but here’s the thing...this doesn’t have to be the case.
Today on the podcast you’ll hear from Dan Beattie, owner of Privacy Fence Company, as he describes his journey of removing himself from the heavy role of being the backbone of his business to putting himself into the owners seat!
Want to know what type of system you could put into place that would keep your customers coming back for more? Here’s a hint, knowing the value of your business and the services you provide, are just a couple of the things that you need to know in order to create that system!
And as Dan explains, a great customer experience starts the moment a prospect or customer gives you a call. Then, having a consistent line of communication moving forward helps to build trust.
Listen closely (or watch closely) as Dan shares how he applied tips that he found in The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor book, to become the business owner (and wealthy contractor) that he is today. Seriously, it’s true! And Dan is going to explain how being 100% committed to his goals helped him get there!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why you should pull yourself out of your business
- How you can create a system that would allow your business to work without you
- What you could do to provide your customers with a great customer experience
- Why you should increase your prices
- How you can use marketing to maximize your profits
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).