On today's episode, we're talking with Rex Kalamian, First Assistant Coach for the L.A. Clippers basketball team. His career spans 25 years in the NBA, including his role in the dynasty created in Oklahoma with OKC Thunder.
Now you might be wondering why I've invited him to speak to us, given he is not a contractor and never has been. It will become very clear, very quickly because his experience is all about managing teams at the highest level.
Contractor Success Tips
His career has exposed him to various management and leadership styles that have led to both success and failure.
As you listen to Rex talking about teams and players, apply the information to your own sales team (if you don't have a sales team yet, think about how it applies to you) Consider "game day" as any time you or your salespeople are in front of customers. Whether you're a basketball fan or not, I'm sure you'll enjoy this as much as I did.
In this episode you'll learn:
- The 5 Pillars Of Leadership
- How To Deal With Egos And Remove Them From Your Business
- 3 Qualities Needed To Be Successful, Regardless Of The Business You're In
- The Most Critical Components Needed When Building A Strong Team
- 3 Ways Of Learning And How They Can Connect You To Your Team
Dedicated to YOUR success,
- FREE One-on-One Strategy Sessions available to start making more money today.
- Grit. The Power Of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Lee Duckworth On Youtube.
- Check out Rex's "Game Theory" featured on The Insider magazine.