Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
Becoming a business owner of a successful home improvement or home services company doesn’t just happen overnight… It takes years of planning, consistency, and execution!
And much like this year’s Accelerate LIVE! theme of “Success Leaves Clues”, today’s podcast guest knows more than anyone that in order for you to have a successful business, you have to follow in the footsteps of other people who have accomplished success before you.
On this week’s episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, you’re going to hear from recurring podcast guest and owner of Refloor, Brian Elias as he shares how we was able to build a successful company by creating a planning process, zeroing in on a particular service skill for better marketing strategies, and most importantly following in the footsteps of other accomplished entrepreneurs.
If you are anything like Brian Elias, you know that there are three different social groups in America, and in order to experience more profitability within your business, you need to have different marketing strategies and messaging that would appeal to them all.
Listen closely (or watch closely) as Brian Elias shows you how to effectively follow the clues found in the successes of others, how to effectively market your business to your ideal customer, and how to simplify your marketing by choosing a service skill to specialize in. You definitely do not want to miss it!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why you should choose a specialty so that you could better market your business
- What you can do to appeal to the three different types of customers
- Why you should follow the strategies and techniques that other accomplished business owners have used in order to gain more success in your business
- How to create a success plan for your business
- What could do to create a profitable business when experiencing economic hardships
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).