Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
As the world is quickly approaching normalcy, you may be wondering how you could gain more financial freedom, so that you can live more comfortably well beyond your business. If you are one of those people then you don’t want to miss this episode!
Today, you’re going to hear (most) contractors’ dream! Matt Hullander, former owner of Hullco, describes how he went from owning a $20 million company to selling his business and earning a handsome payout.
And as Matt explains, even if you want to hand your business down to the next 5 generations, you’d be doing your family (and yourself) a favor to increase the value of your company - today.
While listening to this episode you will hear some excellent tips on how you can discover the value of your company, and understand what these buyers are looking for so that you could evolve into your next phase in life as a business owner.
For instance, did you know that top notch buyers look for businesses that could run without YOU - the owner? It's true! Matt is going to explain what your business needs in order to become more appealing to buyers.
Listen closely (or watch closely) as Matt shares some insight on something that many wealthy contractors hope to accomplish one day (retiring), and find out how you can successfully do it.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to earn 10 figures on your business
- Why you should know the value of your business
- Who are top-notch buyers? And what are they looking for in a business?
- What you need to obtain more financial freedom as an entrepreneur
- Why you want to pull yourself out of your business
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).