Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
Many wealthy contractors are experiencing a huge influx right now with their lead generation, but here’s the thing...there will be a time when these leads will slowly begin to dry up - Do you have a system in place for when this happens?
Today on the podcast you’ll hear from Megan Beattie, co-owner of Privacy Fence Company, as she describes the process that she uses in order to understand the needs and the wants of her leads, and just so you know performing a proper screening of your customers would definitely do the trick!
Did you know that it’s never good for a lead to reach out to you first? It’s true, and as a business owner you have to make sure that your company is getting to the bottom of any pain points that the customer may have before you service their home. The whole objective is to make them feel heard, and Megan will explain how you could do that.
Listen closely (or watch closely) as Megan shares how you could better communicate with your leads, so that they could turn them into raving fans for your business! You'll definitely want to listen to this episode, because Megan will give you a step by step process on how you could automatically win over your leads in the home improvement and home service industry.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to stand out from your competitors
- What is a pain point, and how you could use it to create a better customer experience for your leads
- Why you should have a phone script
- What system you should put into place when your leads dry up
- How to not lose your leads to your competition
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).