Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
Today on the podcast you’ll hear from Steve Glaze. He started in the roofing business as a kid, chasing storms with his father. Four years ago, though, he and his wife started Smart Exteriors in Kansas City, and he has been very “smart” about the way he grows his business. Specifically, he has emphasized getting the digital side of his business right.
From websites, to online reviews, to cost per click - Steve gives a great perspective of someone with a young business and a lot of know-how who’s approaching the digital side of his business for exactly what it is - the front door to new leads.
Listen to this episode today for some solid insights on how you can scale your business, optimize ROI and minimize risk.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to improve the ROI on your cost-per-click
- The most important thing you can do to convert leads
- How to handle a negative online review
- A strategy for growing while staying in the same geographic area
- Tips for cross-marketing multiple services
Dedicated to YOUR success,
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Discover the 5 Simple Steps to More Profitable Leads by downloading The Referral Success Blueprint
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).