Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
You may remember hearing from Charlie Gindele of Renewal by Andersen on The Wealthy Contractor Podcast a few months ago when Covid first hit. Having been around the home improvement business since he was a kid and an entrepreneur since his college days, Charlie’s opinion is incredibly valuable.
When Charlie last joined the podcast back in March, we couldn’t have imagined that we’d actually be talking about the huge demand our industry is experiencing. And as fortunate as we all are, that comes with its own set of challenges and opportunities.
From growing people to growing your financial resources, this episode is packed with the secrets to long-term success - through any ups or downs. Do yourself and your business a favor and set aside some time right now to take in just a small fraction of the wisdom that Charlie has to offer.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- What you can control in your business
- How to not confuse activity with productivity
- The benefits of growing your own talent
- What you must be willing to do in order to have a top-notch team
- How to pivot your marketing strategy when circumstances change
- What you need to do with your company’s finances right now
Dedicated to YOUR success,
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Discover the 5 Simple Steps to More Profitable Leads by downloading The Referral Success Blueprint
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).