Today we welcome another return guest, Tony Hoty. Tony got his start in the home improvement industry while working as a door-to-door canvasser during his time at Ohio State. By the time he completed his schooling, he had spent years both generating and closing leads with great success. Tony’s next step would be an obvious one - he began his own retail home improvement company in Cleveland, Ohio.
In doing so, he worked his way up to becoming what I refer to as the “King of Face-to-Face Lead Generation” because nobody does it better.
Trade Show Tips for Home Improvement Businesses
In addition to sharing his tips for trade show success, he also describes the exciting details surrounding his recent entrepreneurial acquisition strategy and his plans for similar future purchases. It’s a rather unconventional strategy, but it’s definitely a brilliant one.
If you or your employees participate in any type of trade shows, this podcast is a must. Tony has simplified the entire strategy with step-by-step actionable items. You’ll want to take notes and share the information with your team, or even better, share the recording with them.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- 7 Steps To Home Show Success That Will Catapult Your Business the Rest of the Year;
- The Importance Of Nurturing Your Existing Database;
- Strategies to Help You Stand Out From the Hundreds of Competitors;
- The Difference Between Applying Attraction vs. Pursuit;
- The Power of Reciprocity and How to Use it for Success.
Dedicated to YOUR success,
- FREE One-on-One Strategy Sessions available to start making more money today.
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Dr. Robert Cialdini
- Join Tony Hoty (and me) for an information-packed live show in Metro Detroit at the Embassy Suites Livonia May 15th & 16th. Register HERE.