Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
In times of extreme change, it’s helpful to ask for a little wisdom from those who have already been through highs and lows in the past.
Joe Talmon with Window Works (who is also a highly experienced industry consultant with Dave Yoho & Associates) has over 30 years in the industry and now runs a window, bath and roofing company with over 40 salespeople.
Today, you’ll hear from Joe what you need to be doing as a business owner right now to prepare your business for the very near future.
Listen closely - everything Joe shares comes from experience. (And if you watch on YouTube here, you’ll see Joe’s enthusiasm for the business.)
Plus, you can see Joe and I speak at the HIP (Home Improvement Profitability) Summit June 22-24 in the Northern Virginia/DC area. Just go to www.HIPSummit.com to get your tickets today, and we’ll see you there!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why you’re currently susceptible to Superhero Syndrome (and how to avoid it)
- What the 2% advantage is and how to get it
- The 3 D’s of business that will help you make better decisions
- Who you need to invest time and energy into to keep your business running smoothly
- The profit pitfalls you need to avoid right now
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).
- To listen to Joe Talmon's past episode, click here.