Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
Every successful entrepreneur needs that right-hand man (or woman) who’s going to make your vision a reality - and hold YOU accountable along the way.
If you apply EOS (the Entrepreneurial Operating System) to your business, that is the perfect way to describe a relationship between a Visionary and an Integrator.
Today, you’re going to hear from an incredible Integrator, Brad Bettner with Herbert Roofing. Brad’s job day-in and day-out is to make the vision of the owner, Jason Herbert, a reality.
This is a message that every home improvement and home services business owner needs to hear. You must evaluate if you have the right #2 person and how to best use them to grow and scale your business the right way.
Listen closely (or watch closely on YouTube) as Brad shares how you can accomplish so much more for your business - and yourself - if you remove yourself as the bottleneck in the company and let your team implement your vision for you.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to know if EOS might help you in your business
- Why a meeting with a clear agenda is so important to your success
- How a weekly scorecard can give you more control in your business
- The method you can use to catch a “bad quarter” early enough to fix it
- How to get your team to fix business problems for you
Dedicated to YOUR success,
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).