Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
As a business owner, everyone always expects you to have it all together, but it is hard to run a successful business if you are operating with a negative mindset and carrying on loads of mental baggage. This week’s podcast guest is going to show you how you could unload and unpack your subconscious thoughts.
Today on The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, you’re going to hear from notorious business woman and book author, Sydney Barrows as she describes the power behind your subconscious mind and what you could do to control it so that you could achieve more success in your home improvement or home services business.
Want to know how you could determine if you are having negative subconscious thoughts?
Well according to Sydney, finding this out is as simple as practicing self reflection. Take a look at your life...Are there things in your life that you don’t necessarily like? If so, are you doing anything about it? Knowing the answers to these questions could help you figure out whether or not you are navigating through life with a negative subconscious mindset.
Listen closely (or watch closely on Youtube) as Sydney shares some insight on how you could prevent yourself from getting in your own way, and what steps you could take in order to stop yourself from self sabotaging your own life.
Be sure to visit Sydney’s website www.sydneybarrows.com to learn more about how you could alter your subconscious thinking.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to stop getting in your own way
- What is muscle testing
- Why you should know what is going on in your subconscious mind
- How to get rid of a negative mindset
- What you could do to stop self sabotaging
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).