On today’s podcast, we’re talking with Patrick Readyhough, Owner of Pond Roofing & Exteriors. Patrick has been in the home remodeling and construction industry for over 20 years.
His journey began in college running painting crews to help pay for his tuition. After graduating, he worked for a national homebuilder, and successfully built and sold his own exterior remodeling company. In 2010, he joined forces with Betsy Pond, owner of a company that had built a solid reputation over a span of 50 years.
Grow Your Home Improvement Business
In 2012, Patrick bought Pond from Betsy and put his own systems in place, and in the process tripled the size of the business. Patrick has a passion for people and creating personal relationships, which has translated well in his business.
There are some very specific success clues in this episode that you don’t want to miss, so listen carefully; in fact, listen more than once!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The 4 Numbers You Need To Plug Into The Equation To Meet Your Goal.
- The Best Weapon To Protect Yourself And Your Business If The Economy Slows.
- Why Scorecards Are Vital To Your Business.
- Why You Can’t - And Shouldn’t - Be A Salesman For Your Business.
- The Disciplines You Need To Follow In Order To Remain Profitable.
Dedicated to YOUR success,
- FREE One-on-One Strategy Sessions available to start making more money today.
- Accelerate LIVE 2020 - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).