Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
These days, most home improvement or home services business owners are focused on hiring, hiring, hiring. There's so much work, and yet so few people to get it done.
But something you need to ask yourself is, “What am I doing to keep the great people I already have?”
Or, if you’re in the hiring process - “Now that I’ve hired a great person, how am I going to keep him or her happy, engaged and growing with us?”
That’s what we’re exploring today on the podcast with Justin Bartley, owner of Next Door & Window. Located in the greater Chicago area, Justin’s company has more than 10 crews and 16 salespeople, so he knows a few things about growth and relationships.
Drawing from EOS (the Entrepreneurial Operating System), Justin shares a quarterly practice that will get you in alignment with your team, but then he also details ways to take this exercise to another level. The result is a team that knows that you care, that feels invested in and empowered, and ultimately you have clarity on what you can give them - beyond just a paycheck - to keep them as a valuable member of your team.
Listen closely (or watch closely on YouTube) as Justin shares how one conversation can mean keeping the resources you need to continue growing your company.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to find out what’s important to your team
- The value of a quarterly conversation with your direct reports
- One tool & one question to include in every quarterly conversation
- How to prepare someone on your team for being a manager
- Courses that can empower your people
Dedicated to YOUR success,
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).