Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
Being a business owner to a home improvement or home service company is not easy. And when you are strategizing and thinking of new ways to promote your business, you may be left wondering how you could make your company more noticeable.
Today's guest is going to show you exactly how to do that.
In this week’s episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, you’re going to hear from the author of the book “Profit First,” Mike Michalowicz, as he describes what marketing techniques you should be using to set your business apart from your competition.
Do you know how to make your business more marketable? You first have to fix your marketing techniques to make them more memorable. According to Mike, marketing that is different from everyone else's usually does well, while marketing that tries to blend in usually doesn’t work.
Listen closely (or watch closely) as Mike shares some insight on how you can market your business, use storytelling in your marketing, and how you could stand out from your competition. You don’t want to miss it!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to use storytelling in marketing
- What makes marketing effective
- Why you should be measuring the success of your marketing strategies
- How to set your business apart from your competition
- To get Mike Michalowicz's book, go to www.gogetdifferent.com
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).