Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
Oftentimes, business owners of home improvement or home service companies become obsessed with the idea of rapidly growing their business so that they could quickly gain as many customers as possible, but… In order to succeed in being the #1 provider of your industry, you have to first slow down before you could speed up, and that’s exactly what today’s podcast guest has done with his business.
On this week’s episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, we have the owner of Contract Exteriors, Randy Hann, who shares how scaling back on his business resulted in him becoming one of the best in his market.
Do you know what it takes to become the best in your industry? Well according to Randy, it takes some planning, some problem solving, and of course a lot of execution in order to get it there!
Listen closely (or watch closely) as Randy shares some insights on how you could determine what markets to specialize in, how you could use your numbers to build out your next marketing strategy, and most importantly, how you could restructure your business. You definitely don’t want to miss it!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why you should focus on specializing in one market at a time
- How to figure out which service is more profitable for your business
- Why you should know your numbers
- What you could do to restructure your business and prepare it for more profitability
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).