Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
As a 4th-generation owner of a roofing company, Sherri Miles-Foley had zero intention of entering her family’s roofing business, Miles Roofing, early on. However, after working for another roofing company and growing her confidence, she jumped back into the family business and has helped the company reach its 111th year.
Along the way, she has gained a ton of wisdom about running a home improvement company that she’s sharing with us on today’s episode.
As you listen (or watch here on YouTube), you’ll discover how knowing who your customers are can impact your company’s Mission, Vision and Values. On top of that, you’ll find out how that can affect who you hire in your home improvement or home services business.
You’ll definitely be inspired by Sherri’s energy, outlook and enthusiasm. Listen to this episode that’s packed full of “golden nuggets” today!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to develop your Mission, Vision & Values
- Who is essential to your success as a business owner
- The difference between working “ON” your business rather than “IN” it
- Why you need to empower your employees to see their worth
- What it means to be radically intentional as a business owner
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).