Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
John O’Leary’s story is similar to so many business owners in the home improvement industry. He was a great installer who went into business for himself, creating O’Leary Roofing in 2008. Oftentimes, that transition can be a rocky one! And while John shares that he has had some challenges, he has found success by realizing that he couldn’t do it all himself.
He found experts in the industry, and while it was uncomfortable - he opened up to their proven systems and followed other patterns of success (and you’ll hear him mention that he was smart to listen to his wife, Sheri!).
If you’ve been stuck at the same revenue or profit goal, get ready to take some notes. This episode will help shine a light on how to break free from the limitations you put on yourself of thinking you have to do it all.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The role of people, process and profit in your business
- How to let go and allow systems to do their job
- Tips for hiring team members
- What John discovered when he was forced to step outside of his business
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Discover the 5 Simple Steps to More Profitable Leads by downloading The Referral Success Blueprint
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).