You may be thinking that as a business, you have more opportunities by reaching out to new customers and driving unique business rather than retaining existing customers. And you might be right in the short-term, but now, more than ever, if you’re looking at future-proofing your business, relationship marketing is the way to go.
Relationship Marketing is a customer-focused approach to business. It puts the customer first and concentrates on building relationships with them.
But let’s be clear - Relationship Marketing is NOT a campaign - it’s a mindset. It requires you to reconsider how you evaluate your marketing success.
So think about it: Are you building lasting relationships that will create long-term profits or are you only focused on monthly sales quotas?
If you’re doing it right and forming strong connections with people who have trust in what you do, the strength of your most successful business relationships will drive the long-term growth you’re looking for.
The Benefits of Customer Relationship Marketing
So, the question remains: Why bother marketing to current customers? What are the potential benefits?
- There’s less shopping around. Loyal customers don’t shop around and they’re far less likely to switch to a competitor. They’re also less price-sensitive because they’re more focused on the value you provide than price.
- It’s the basis of word of mouth. Solid relationships are vital to achieving a high Net Promoter Score, which is the chance that a customer will gladly refer your business to someone they know.
- Your regulars are your rocks. Repeat customers buy more and buy more often. They’re often less costly to serve because they are familiar with your business and how your product works.
- Growth becomes easier. Established customers are much more likely to purchase additional products and services.
- You reduce the cost of acquisition. Happy customers introduce you to new prospects, reducing the need for paid advertising and costly marketing campaigns.
But all this work takes hours and manpower – who has the time?
You’re likely exhausted these days. Whether you’re dealing with supply issues or labor shortages - or trying to keep up with record demand. It may feel like you and your team are running on a hamster wheel.
But if your team is scrambling to keep up, where do you turn?
gFour Marketing Relationship Marketing Program can help! You can see in this short video interview (watch here!) everything their powerhouse team of over 25 Customer Relationship Marketing Experts can do for you! They’re already doing it for hundreds of clients across the country.
About gFour Marketing’s (Proven) Relationship Marketing System
As explained in the video, this is a proven system that is working for hundreds of home improvement and home services businesses across the country.
And with over (150) 5-star reviews on Google, they must be doing something right. Here’s just one of those reviews:
“Partnering with gFour is one of the best decisions we have made. Keeping customers engaged with personal direct mail and e-mail nurture campaigns, follow-ups, thank-you programs, re-hash programs, referral programs, etc. can be overwhelming for any business that lacks a giant marketing department. We view gFour as an automated extension of our internal marketing department. This allows us to focus on other areas of marketing and really dial-in our analytics. Our customers rave about their cookies at the end of their jobs and love the newsletters! I really can't say enough about how pleased we are. If you are looking for better customer retention and great referral marketing, contact gFour Marketing Group!”
~John Bartee, Grayhawk Remodeling
It’s a No-Brainer!
And the best part is that it’s all done for you, by gFour’s team of experts, at less than the cost of a part-time employee!
With their system, there is NO:
- Extra software to install/learn
- Content to write
- Lists to pull
- Packages to put together
- Visits to the post office.
Why? Because they do it all for you!
The bottom line is that in today’s world, you need to have something that sets you apart, and gFour’s system will deliver just that.
Whether you decide to go with gFour Marketing’s proven system or someone else's, you need to have a consistent way to stay in touch with your past and current customers! If you don’t, you’re missing out on all the benefits it has to offer including a boost to your bottom line.
There’s no better time than right now to implement this strategy. Click here to schedule your demo today to find out how you can hire gFour Marketing to handle your Relationship Marketing.
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).