Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
As a home improvement business owner, when you’re in unprecedented times, it’s important to look to those who have successfully ridden through many storms for sound wisdom.
So on this episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, you’ll hear from Charlie Gindele, President of Renewal by Andersen of Orange County, who shares incredible advice on how to run your business successfully, no matter the external circumstances.
Listen closely (or watch closely) as Charlie shares insights on how he has set his business (and himself) up for long-term success. You’ll realize they’re concepts that you can easily implement in your business today.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- What you should be focused on now instead of activity
- How to get employees on board with changes in your business
- What no one can take away from you as a home improvement or home services business owner
- The opportunity in front of you right now
- Exactly how you should make your customer feel
- The difference between a good contractor and a good business owner
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).