Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
Today on the podcast you’ll hear from a successful Shark Tank contestant and the owner of FlexScreen, Joe Altieri, as he describes his experience with being on TV, how it helped him save his business, and what he did in order to make a lasting impression with investors. And just so you know when it comes down to making that first impression, bigger is always better.
As you may already know, investors can be a tough crowd to present your business in front of, but do you know what it takes to wow an investor? Well according to Joe, the key to standing out is to know your numbers, speak with confidence, and most importantly be honest. Joe is going to explain how you could be one of the few home improvement or home service business owners who receives that closing offer.
Listen closely (or watch closely) as Joe shares how his bold and courageous marketing techniques allowed him to accomplish a deal with one of the Sharks, and successfully move his business in the right direction. You'll definitely want to listen to this episode, because Joe will be giving you some tips on how you could stand out from your competition and make potential stakeholders want to invest in your business. You don’t want to miss it!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How you should respond to clients when they give you a slow yes
- What you need to know when you are pitching your business to an investor
- Why you should find someone to invest in your business
- How you can stand out from your competition
- What you should do in order to make your business more profitable
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).