Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
After the fish have been jumping into the boat for the past two years, some home improvement companies are seeing leads start to slow down.
So what do you do to make sure you keep your funnel full?
Tony Hoty has a unique perspective as both the owner of a home improvement business - Window Depot in Cleveland, Ohio - and a consultant in the industry. Often referred to as a “Master Marketer”, Tony has trained with the best in the business and gained a wealth of experience in his nearly 30 years in the industry.
In fact, if you’re looking for ways to grow your business, join us at LEADCON, May 26-27 in Columbus, Ohio. You’ll hear from Tony Hoty and some of the best in our industry on how to create more leads for your home improvement or home services business.
Listen closely (or watch closely on YouTube) as Tony shares tips on how to think outside the box to generate leads for your business and how to build and keep a team that’s ready to get the job done.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- What does company culture look like in your business
- How to connect with your audience at events
- What you aren’t practicing in your business - but you should
- Why you need to diversify your lead sources right now (and how)
- What pursuing vs. attracting leads looks like
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).