Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
Pretty much every home improvement and home service business owner enters into this industry searching for ways to gain more freedom of time, but… What happens when you start to feel like you are a servant to your business, and that you are continuously working on your business rather than in it? This week’s podcast guest is going to show you how to prevent this from happening and what systems you could put into place to ensure that you have more time for yourself.
Today on The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, you're going to hear from the owner of Nixco Plumbing Inc., Jeff Heger as he shares the importance of implementing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) into your business.
Want to know how you could keep your business successfully running without you?
Well according to Jeff, it's as simple as writing the steps down everytime you complete a task, especially everyday routine tasks such as closing down the office every night. And let's face it, whether you are a $500,000 company, a $5 million company or $20 million company, a proper SOP Manual is necessary in order to take your business to the next level.
Listen closely (or watch closely on Youtube) as Jeff shares some insights on how you could prevent yourself from becoming a servant to your own business and what strategies you could use to work on your business rather than in it. You don’t want to miss it!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why you should implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) into your business
- How you can gain more freedom of time within your business
- What you could do to create an open dialogue with you and your employees
- How you should organize your SOP database
- What processes you should put in place to create a better system for your business
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).