Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
Getting a buyer to be interested in your business can sometimes feel like a struggle, especially if you are not a 10 million dollar or 20 million dollar business. And while that may sometimes be the case, you probably are still left wondering, “What other things can I do to make my business more attractive to these buyers.?” If this is you, then you definitely do not want to miss out on this week’s episode!
Today on The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, you’re going to hear from Bob Quillen, former owner of Quillen Brothers, as he explains how you could create a self-sufficient home improvement business that works without you, how to become a great leader, and how to attract buyers.
And just so you know, what buyers are looking for in a home improvement or home services business (and the characteristics of a great leader) are… a great company culture!
Listen closely (or watch closely) as Bob discusses how you can properly lead a team and create a great company culture, all while increasing your profitability.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to set up your business so that it is attractive to buyers
- Why you should build a company culture that would allow your business to be more functional
- What it means to be a great leader of your business
- What is EBITDA
- Why you should live 200% more (and how your business will benefit)
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).