On today’s episode, we’re talking with Scott Berman of Florida Window & Door. Scott’s business completed over 4,000 jobs in 2019, which as you know is no small feat.
Beginning with his sales department, Scott built a robust company culture and designed his processes and best practices around that model. He also learned a very important lesson along the way about hiring and properly training the right salespeople, and the importance of focusing his efforts on his bottom line instead of his top line.
Generate More Profit For Your Home Improvement Business
You’ll want to listen carefully as he shares an absolutely killer – and unique – wealth strategy during the first part of the call. And as you know, I’m big on learning as much as you can from other successful business owners and mentors. Scott is a perfect example of how to implement this strategy to become successful beyond your dreams.
After listening to this episode once, you’ll probably want to go back and listen to it a few more times because it is packed with valuable success clues you can’t afford to miss.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The Two Most Important Considerations When Investing In Your Business Real Estate
- Why Lead Cost Is The Lifeblood Of Your Company
- The One Commitment You Have to Make Regarding the Salespeople You Hire
- Two Things You Should Never Abdicate Control Over
- Take Money Out Of Your Business To Invest In Other Assets
Dedicated to YOUR success,
- FREE One-on-One Strategy Sessions available to start making more money today.
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).