Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
It’s hard not to relate to John Kolbaska’s story from Men With Tools. As he puts it, “I'm your typical story of a contractor that puts a tool belt on and worked out of a van and grew a business.”
What’s unusual, though, is how quickly John has grown his home improvement business in just the past two years.
In 2019, John’s business had gone from $600,000 up to $1.2 million; then in 202 he reached $2.9 Million, and now he’s on track to do $4.9 Million in 2021. As he says, now he has a “real” business!
And all of that came from John stepping outside of his business and making the decision to look outward - to learn from others and grow. But the most important thing that John did is that he implemented what he learned.
If you’re trying to figure out how to grow your profits in your own home improvement or home services business so that you can create real wealth for yourself and your family, you’ll want to listen to John’s story closely. And, if you watch it on YouTube here you can see John’s enthusiasm for yourself!
Get ready to take some notes, and pay close attention to the way that John made a decision to shift his business and never look back. It makes you think, what can you do today to set yourself on a successful path that you’ll thank yourself for in two years?
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The first step to creating a profitable business
- The influence that systems have on the quality of candidates you get to hire
- How to get more mentions in Facebook Recommendations
- What John has a 60-point checklist for - and how you can replicate it
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Discover the 5 Simple Steps to More Profitable Leads by downloading The Referral Success Blueprint
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).