On today’s podcast, we’re talking with Deren Scott Monday from Kitchen & Bath CRATE in Modesto, California. Deren’s business is a bit different from the other guests we’ve talked with.
Deren and his wife were in one of those members-only big box stores and began joking about the fact that the store sold nearly everything except kitchen remodels. Soon there were crazy dreams of helicopter-delivered storage crates full of all the materials needed for such a project.Creating a System For Your Contracting Business
Deren thought: Why couldn’t kitchen remodels be turned into a system that could be repeated over and over? And using 8’ x 16’ storage pods – that doubled as a marketing tool - Kitchen & Bath CRATE was born in 2012.
Deren’s story is unique in that he has done an amazing job of systemizing a business that's difficult to systemize. He became intentional in his actions and took a “profit first” approach to boost his business. Success leaves clues, so listen to this podcast two and three times so you don’t miss any of the valuable nuggets Deren shares.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How To Get The Right Message To Right Prospect
- The Importance Of Getting Inside Your Prospect’s Head
- The “Sock Rule” And Why It’s Important
- Why Everything Has To Be Designed Around Your Customer Avatar
- Who “Diane” Is And Why You Need Her in Your Business
Dedicated to YOUR success,
- FREE One-on-One Strategy Sessions available to start making more money today.
- Accelerate LIVE 2020 - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- 7 Secrets to Becoming a Wealthy Contractor by Brian Kaskavalciyan. (Amazon)
Listen to Greg Crabtree on The Wealthy Contractor podcast #25