On this week’s podcast, I’m doing something a little different. Instead of talking with a home improvement contractor, I’m talking with Marc Levesque, co-founder of Webrunner Media. His company does just one thing – it helps contractors generate leads.
His career has always been rooted in sales and marketing. He began selling a technology that helped agencies manage media buys across multiple platforms such as Facebook, Google and LinkedIn. But the entrepreneurial bug got the best of him and he jumped ship to start his own company. And through trial and error, he built a niche in the home improvement industry.Marketing Tips For Your Contracting Business
Lead generation is such an important part of your business and Marc has become an expert in creating leads for contractors online. Sometimes it’s good to have someone on the outside looking in and this is one of those times. I like what he’s doing - he’s doing it right and I think you’ll agree when you listen to this podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why internet marketing is not that different from traditional marketing or lead generation;
- Things that make or break a successful online campaign;
- Why many businesses fall short when it comes to paid advertising;
- What makes Facebook different from Google ad words;
- How to use an intent-driven search platform to build a rapport with prospects.
Dedicated to YOUR success,
- FREE One-on-One Strategy Sessions available to start making more money today.
- Accelerate LIVE 2020 - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Brian’s new book, The Seven Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available at TheWealthyContractor.com. (Just pay shipping and handling.)
- Visit ContractorSuccessAcademy.com
Marc’s website is WebrunnerMedia.com