Today’s guest is a long-time client I’ve been trying to catch up with for quite some time. Larry Closs is the owner of MaxHome, which services the entire Gulf Coast region. He founded his business in 2003 with just one employee but quickly became one of the largest home improvement companies in the U.S. His business has also received numerous awards as one of the fastest-growing companies in the country.
Marketing Tips for Home Improvement Businesses
On this episode, Larry describes his journey from his roots in marketing to becoming a home improvement industry leader and the sacrifices he made along the way. His background in marketing and advertising provides a unique insider’s look into what you should - and shouldn’t - be doing to market your business.
The information he shares is invaluable for anyone who wants to take their business to the next level and beyond because he’s been through it. Listen once - take notes - and then listen again. You’ll be glad you did.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why you need to remove yourself from your business and manage your managers;
- The one thing you can't underestimate when growing your business;
- Why direct-response marketing is king;
- The important elements your direct-response marketing MUST include;
- Reasons why your marketing might not be working.
Dedicated to YOUR success,