On today’s episode, we’re talking with partners Bryan Miller and John Gwaltney of Outback Deck, Inc. located in Woodstock, GA.
Bryan has been in the construction industry for over 25 years, and 10 years ago he came out of a franchise business to join forces with John (who was a competitor) to launch Outback Deck. Together these business partners created systems and processes that built one of the largest outdoor living brands in the southeast.
Building A Successful Partnership
They are proud to be a premium-priced provider, delivering both premium products and premium service. Their strength comes from constant communication and a trust that has been nurtured throughout the years.
If you’re in a partnership or thinking about entering into one, be sure to listen extra carefully. For those of you not in a partnership, there’s a lot of useful information for you as well.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why Now Is Not The Time To Be In Debt
- 2 Main Areas Where Particular Choices Have Impacted Their Long-Term Partnership
- Why You Need To Legally Protect Yourself In A Partnership
- The Importance Of Being Clear About Which Area Of The Business Each Partner Oversees
- What “Big Rocks” Meetings Are And Why They’re So Important
Dedicated to YOUR success,
- FREE One-on-One Strategy Sessions available to start making more money today.
- Accelerate LIVE 2020 - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- For more FREE Wealthy Contractor resources go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com.