On today’s episode we’re excited to welcome a very special guest, Lenny Scarola, who spends just two days each month working on his very successful home improvement business.
Learn contracting tips to improve customer experience
Lenny’s business grew from its modest beginnings when he and his partner seized an opportunity to implement improved sales techniques and provide a better overall customer experience. And although it’s now one of the largest in its market, it has stayed true to its roots.
When he’s not working on his business, Lenny is visiting residential construction companies throughout the country, as a consultant for Rodney Webb, assisting them in their sales and marketing efforts. Today he shares that unique insider information into what makes a home improvement company succeed or fail, so you’ll want to listen closely.
In this episode, you'll discover some key strategies to close more sales and grow your home improvement business
- Top 3 Mistakes Many of Today’s Home Improvement Entrepreneurs Are Making
- How He Bounced Back From An Economic Crisis and How You Can Too
- The 2 Core Responsibilities Of Any Home Improvement Business Owner
- The Most Important Factors That Influence Your Profitability
- The 3 “Magic Beans” That Every Company Must Have
Dedicated to YOUR success,