On this episode we're talking with Brett Cohen, CEO of Kitchen Saver, the top kitchen remodeling company in the mid-Atlantic region.
Brett has found the secret to balancing a fulfilling life both inside and outside of his business.Take your contracting business to the next level.
Today he shares how he prepares himself each time he takes his business to the next level. He explains the mindset shifts business owners need to make to handle the disruption that occurs at every stage of the growth process.
As entrepreneurs, we know that it can sometimes be difficult to hand over certain tasks to others. Brett shares how to get yourself out of your own way and live the life you deserve.
Change is hard, and growth can be uncomfortable...today’s message will take some of the guesswork out of it.
On this episode you’ll discover:
- How transparency can unify your team to work toward the same goal
- Why being future-focused is key to creating a business that works for you
- How to prepare yourself mentally for the leap to the next level
- Why it’s so important to pursue your passions outside of your business
- How to combine skill set with the right mindset in preparation for growth
Dedicated to YOUR success,