On this week’s podcast, we’re talking with another return guest, Bob Quillen, of award-winning Quillen Brothers Windows in Ohio.
Bob’s story is an interesting one, from his humble beginnings growing up in a family on welfare, to a stint in the Marine Corps, to the overwhelming success he enjoys today. He’s one of those people that every time I see him, he just looks like he’s having fun (because he is).
Building A Successful "Self-Improvement Company"
He describes his very successful business as “a self-improvement company that happens to sell home improvements.” Bob’s philosophy is that if you build the man or woman from the inside out, everything they touch will turn to gold. So he created a culture and a learning environment that's always focused on personal development and self-improvement.
I personally learned a lot on this call and in fact, he inspires me every time we speak. Listen closely and I’m sure he’ll do the same for you.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why You Need To Start With The End In Mind
- The Six Spokes In The Wheel Of Life And How To Balance Them
- What Leadership Is And What It Isn’t And The Idea Behind Servant Leadership
- The Importance Of Making Your Business More Fun And Enjoyable
- Why You Need To Focus On Your “Why”
Dedicated to YOUR success,
- FREE One-on-One Strategy Sessions available to start making more money today.
- John Maxwell’s Books Series (See it on Amazon.)
- Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University
- Accelerate LIVE 2020 - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- For more FREE Wealthy Contractor resources go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com.