Having big dreams and a clear vision of success are certainly important aspects to becoming a Wealthy Contractor. What you might not want to hear is that it can be painful, stressful anxiety-driving, maddening WORK.
You (and your company) will suffer through some growing pains. But if you stay focused, like Mark Olsen of Krumwiede Home Pros did, you’ll come out the other side stronger, smarter and more successful than you imagined.
On today’s podcast, you’ll hear Mark share how he and his brother Greg grew their company’s sales and profitability to the point where they surpassed April’s sales goal - even in the midst of the challenges in the marketplace.
Listen as Mark shares the steps they’ve taken to put Krumwiede “on a rocketship to the next level” and what you can do to prepare yourself and your business for big changes.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- What you must STOP doing to scale your business
- How a 1-call “open” is different from a 1-call close
- How your team is impacted by significant process changes
- The key to keep moving forward during big challenges
- What numbers Mark wishes he’d known sooner
Dedicated to YOUR success,
- FREE One-on-One Strategy Sessions available to start making more money today.
- Discover the 5 Simple Steps to More Profitable Leads by downloading The Referral Success Blueprint
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).