On this episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast is Victor Smolyanov, owner of Victor’s Roofing in southeast Michigan.
When Victor climbed onto his first roof at age 13, he was instantly hooked. His father, Vladimir, was a roofer and put Victor to work to encourage him to take school more seriously and pursue a college degree instead of following in his footsteps.
What You Should Know When Hiring For Your Business
But that plan backfired because Victor loved every minute of it. He went on to build a business that focuses on residential roofing, gutters, and attic insulation and employs more than 50 people.
After making a number of poor hiring choices, he shares the things he’s learned about employing the right people and having proper systems in place. Listen carefully as we follow his interesting journey to success and what he’s learned along the way that got him off the roof.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why You Shouldn’t Hire Experience – You Should Hire People
- How He Uses Spousal Interviews To Hire The Best People
- The Big Mistake He Made When His Company Was Experiencing Rapid Growth
- The Game-Changing Operating System He Swears By (and You Should Too)
- His Personal Habits For Success – What He Does And Doesn’t Do
Dedicated to YOUR success,
- FREE One-on-One Strategy Sessions available to start making more money today.
- EOS - Entrepreneurial Operating System