Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
Almost every Wealthy Contractor has gone through this struggle - transitioning from being in the truck and servicing customers to instead working solely ON the business.
Today on the podcast you’ll hear about Ted Fox’s journey into the owner’s seat of his company, Fox & Sons, and you’ll hear some excellent tips on how to elevate your role - and ultimately your mindset - within your own company while you grow as a business owner.
If you have ever had any challenges with hiring managers, how to reach for the next level, or ways to grow your profit margins - this is the episode for you. Even if you’ve been in the owner’s seat for 40 years, Ted has some insights that can transform the way you lead your business.
Get ready to take some notes - you’ll want to implement some of these strategies and techniques in your home improvement or home services business today.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to set your business up to run without you so you can take some time off
- What you MUST avoid when hiring managers
- The best way to grow yourself as a business leader (and it’s easier than you’d think)
- Profitable ways to market your business
- A philosophy on profit for continued business growth
Dedicated to YOUR success,
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Discover the 5 Simple Steps to More Profitable Leads by downloading The Referral Success Blueprint
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).