When you accomplish your greatest goals, what do you do next? If you’re as driven as Brian Elias, you create new goals, and you put everything you learned from the first challenge into conquering the one at hand.
Brian built 1-800-HANSONS from the ground up, turning it into one of the most successful home improvement companies in the country. Now, he’s taking on a new challenge and starting back from the beginning with a new business - of course now, he has a true WEALTH of knowledge, and he’s sharing it with us today on the 100th episode of the podcast.
As you listen, you’ll get to hear a masterclass from Brian on sales and marketing, and he’s answering listener questions as well. Do not miss it - this episode is PACKED with insights on life and business that you can take action on today.
Speaking of listeners, THANK YOU - sincerely - for making The Wealthy Contractor such a strong community of home improvement and home services business owners who are helping each other achieve more success, wealth and freedom. We look forward to doing another 100 episodes that serve you and your business.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to grow your business when you’re just starting out
- Who you must target
- What you should integrate into your advertising mix right now
- What steps you can take to achieve mental toughness
- How to engineer your business to serve your life
Dedicated to YOUR success,
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Discover the 5 Simple Steps to More Profitable Leads by downloading The Referral Success Blueprint
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).