Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
With decades of experience in the home improvement industry and after helping thousands of contractors take their businesses to the next level, Tom Reber knows what holds business owners back from success - and how to break through it.
And now, he has put those secrets into his new book, Winning the Contractor Fight. Go to www.thecontractorfight.com/book to get a FREE copy (just pay shipping).
As you listen (or watch here on YouTube), you’ll discover how your mindset (and a little bit of math) could be the key to taking your business and your life to the next level. On top of that, you’ll find out how you can build a business that serves your life - not just your customers.
You’ll definitely appreciate Tom’s “cut the crap” style. Listen to this episode today! It’s packed full of insights that will get your mind right.
AND - be on the lookout for Tom’s show coming out in January on HGTV. You don’t want to miss it!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- What ONE thing affects 80-90% of your success as a home improvement or home services business owner
- What it means to “own your crap” and how it’s the foundation of your business transformation
- A principle about making progress in your business and your life
- What translates to “oxygen” for your business
- The role that culture plays in your business
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).