Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
If you’re slammed with work right now, having a good team to handle that demand is more important than ever. Today, Andy Wright with Brix Recruiting joins us on the podcast, and his firm actually specializes in hiring for the home improvement industry.
You’ll hear some great tips from him on how to approach the hiring process. For instance, did you know that your best recruiter might be closer than you think? It’s true! And Andy will share how to best utilize them.
Then, he’ll share how you may want to expand who you would consider for your next hire. You may be placing limitations on your company that aren’t necessary - especially today.
If your company is poised for growth, you’ll want to listen to this episode closely, or watch it on YouTube here. I hope this episode is helpful to you and gives you some tools and insights to help you make your next hire a slam dunk.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Where to find the best people
- What the “passive candidate pool” is and how to tap into it
- Tips for an effective employee referral program
- How assessments fit into the hiring process
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Discover the 5 Simple Steps to More Profitable Leads by downloading The Referral Success Blueprint
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).