If the latest circumstances have been a wake-up call to revisit your profit model, then this episode of the podcast is perfect for you. John Chambers of My Midwest Exteriors has had many years of experience in the industry, and in 2017, he decided to switch things up and put an emphasis on profit. He doubled his prices, cut his advertising costs in half, and you’ll have to listen to believe what happened next.
On top of that, John has developed an excellent customer culture built on trust and shared values. At challenging times, it is critical that your team is operating on all cylinders, and John gives some great insights and tips on how to keep your team connected and engaged.
As you listen, keep in mind that it’s never too late to change. Just like John, don’t put any limits on your growth. You’re just ONE breakthrough away...
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The most important factor to consider when increasing prices
- How to provide better value to your customers
- A great tool for staying connected with employees virtually
- How to hire people you trust
- How to align your goals with your team
Dedicated to YOUR success,
- FREE One-on-One Strategy Sessions available to start making more money today.
- Discover the 5 Simple Steps to More Profitable Leads by downloading The Referral Success Blueprint
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).