Today’s episode features a return guest, Mike Michalowicz. By his 35th birthday, Mike had founded and sold two multi-million-dollar companies. Confident that he had the formula to success, he became an angel investor…and proceeded to lose his entire fortune.
So, he started all over again, driven to find better ways to grow healthy, strong companies. Among other innovative strategies, Mike created the “Profit First Formula”, and wrote a book called Profit First, which we discussed way back on Episode 6. It details a way for businesses to ensure profitability from their very next deposit forward..
Free Yourself From Entrepreneurial Poverty
Today we’re discussing his latest book, Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself. He created the Clockwork system to immediately and permanently bring efficiency to organizations and businesses like yours so that you can finally work less and make more while freeing yourself from entrepreneurial poverty.
Mike admittedly writes books to fix his own problems, so you know he’s speaking from experience. If you haven’t read either of these books, it’s time you did. You’ll understand why after listening to this episode.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to Avoid the "Superhero Syndrome";
- The Dynamic 4 D's to Transitioning Your Business;
- Steps to Becoming a Designer of Outcomes;
- The Importance of the QBR( Queen Bee Role);
- The Month-by-Month Plan for Taking a 4-Week Vacation.
Dedicated to YOUR success,
- FREE One-on-One Strategy Sessions available to start making more money today.
- MikeMotorBike.com directs you to his website MikeMichalowicz.com
- Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine. Buy it on Amazon.
- Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself. Buy it on Amazon.