On this episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast is Ken Sherman of Sentry Windows and Doors, located in Canada. (His company is currently being rebranded as Brookstone Home Exteriors.)
Ken’s journey into home improvement began late in 2014 when he opened his first business to improve the perception of the industry. He is living proof that the strategy of connecting with other successful business owners - and copying what they’re doing - really works.
Save Yourself and Your Contracting Business Time
I can honestly say that I wish I had done that when I first started out; I could have saved myself a lot of time and money. Now you can, with Ken’s advice, so listen closely and be sure to check out the valuable resources he shares.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The Importance Of Building Relationships With People You Want To Become;
- Why Cash Flow Is Fundamental and Profitability Has To Be Built-In First;
- 3 Traits That A System MUST Have To Be Effective;
- Daily Habits To Help Program Yourself For Success;
- Why Everything Is A "Who" Problem, Not A "How" Problem.
Dedicated to YOUR success,
- FREE One-on-One Strategy Sessions available to start making more money today.
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business - find it on Amazon.
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It - find it on Amazon.
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don't - find it on Amazon.
- EOS Worldwide Blog: Advice and Insight for Entrepreneurs and Leadership Teams.
- SquadHelp: Find the Perfect Name