Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
Every contractor shares the same goal of wanting to achieve more success, wealth and freedom within their business but...During these times where many manufacturers are experiencing supply chain issues, a rapidly growing business would have you both overworked and biting off way more than you could chew, and that’s exactly what we will be discussing on this week’s episode.
On today’s episode of the Wealthy Contractor Podcast, you will be hearing from Vice President of American Home Contractors David Silverstein as he explains how you and your team could successfully navigate your business when you are experiencing a huge backlog, and how you should communicate that to your clients.
Did you know that an unsustainable growth in your business could lead to a disaster?
An unsustainable growth could lead to a huge backlog issue, and now more than ever, having a controlled growth is far more important. After becoming number 213 on the INC 500 list, David now knows what it feels like to have a rapidly growing business that can become unmanageable and he is now a firm believer in controlled growth being a contributing factor to the success of your company.
Listen closely (or watch closely on Youtube) as David shares some insight on how you could navigate through your business while experiencing a huge backlog, and how you could focus more on your bottom line rather than your top line. You don’t want to miss it!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- What having a controlled growth could mean for your business
- Why you should focus more on your bottom line rather than your top line
- How you could successfully navigate your business when you are experiencing a huge backlog
- Why an unsustainable growth is detrimental to your business
- How to set the right expectations for your customers when you are experiencing delays due to the supply chain
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).