Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
Pretty much all of the entrepreneurs I talk to go into business searching for freedom (mostly freedom of money or freedom or time), but so often, the opposite happens - they become slaves to their business.
A few years ago, though, I found a system that many Wealthy Contractors use to free themselves from those shackles. That system is the Entrepreneurial Operating System. And today on the podcast, EOS Implementer Cesar Quintero gives you a taste of how this system can transform your business.
EOS helps you make sure your team all has the same vision; that each person is in the right position with your company; and produces accountability so that you can push your team forward.
Best of all, it makes sure your company is set up to run like a well-oiled machine - in many cases, without you. (Believe me - it is possible!)
Listen to today’s podcast - or watch it on YouTube to find out how this system can transform your business from one that requires you to go fight fires every day to instead be the vision that you create, while you allow EOS to build a team around you to implement that vision.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- What the heck EOS is
- The 3 areas of your business EOS will most greatly benefit
- How to get the right person in the right seat
- The right number of quarterly goals for your business
- How to keep track of your progress towards your goals
Dedicated to YOUR success,
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Discover the 5 Simple Steps to More Profitable Leads by downloading The Referral Success Blueprint
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).