Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
Finding the right people to put into the right seats is a key factor for running a successful business, but as a business owner - are you aware of the difference between a type A, B, or C employee?
Today on The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, you are going to hear from one of our past guests and owner of The Eppley Group, Ed Eppley, as he shares some insight on the type of employees that you should be looking for to join your business.
Did you know that in any business, there are 80% of things that you can’t control, and 20% of things that you can control? Fortunately enough, who we hire is one of the main things that we have complete control over and it contributes to a huge part of the success of our business.
So often, entrepreneurs and hiring managers are often searching for employees who are just like them, but that’s never the right thing to do. You have to find talent who can both work well with others and work well for others, and Ed is going to discuss how you could do that!
Listen closely (or watch closely on YouTube) as Ed shares how you could figure out what type of talent would work best for your business, and how you could easily search for them. You don’t want to miss it!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- What type of people you should hire for your business
- Why you should have an employee retention plan
- How to find new talent
- What are the different types of employees
- Why you as a business owner or hiring manager should find talent that is different from yourself
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).