On today’s episode of the podcast, you’ll hear from iQ Haywood, a son of immigrants who grew up in Brooklyn and learned the value of entrepreneurship and hard work at a young age. After retiring from the automotive industry at 33 years old, iQ dove headfirst into the home improvement industry, applying the sales and marketing techniques he learned from the automotive business along the way.
He eventually started his own business, Revamp, in early 2019 after learning under some great mentors and had a breakout year by implementing proven systems. By paying close attention to his numbers, iQ set his business up for success to champion over the challenges of 2020, and there’s no stopping him now.
As you listen to this episode, you’ll be energized by iQ’s enthusiasm for the sales and marketing aspects of the business, as well as his vision for success. Plus, he shares some great insights that business owners at Year 1 or even Year 40 can use to accelerate their business success.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- What business you’re really in
- An unconventional way to generate leads
- Why you should use scripting from the very first contact with a prospect
- A way to determine your pricing structure when starting a new company
- What you cannot delegate in your business
Dedicated to YOUR success,
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Discover the 5 Simple Steps to More Profitable Leads by downloading The Referral Success Blueprint
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).